Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The latest updates

There is way too much to catch up on, so I am just going to put in what I can. This is going to be super long--you have been warned. Also, this is pretty much about Helen for all of you family out there. I'll try to put some of me and Will in as well.



This winter was so fun as Helen would get so excited about every snowfall. Here are a few pics of her enjoying it, although she never made it long before her hands got cold. I guess that's what happens when you refuse to wear gloves. What a great winter we had with snow. Will and I actually managed to get up skiing a decent amoung considering the cute girl above. The only problem was that no matter how hard I tried, Will was the one that managed to get lucky all year and be up there when there was several feet of powder.

Again, no gloves.


Easter came so fast this year with it being in March. Although it snowed right around Easter, we were able to enjoy an Easter Egg Hunt at my parents on a beautiful day the Saturday before.Helen has always had a sweet tooth, but I had no idea she could eat this much candy.


Helen and I were so lucky to visit Michelle and George at the beginning of April. We had a blast-particularly Helen as she got to spend some quality time with her aunt and uncle. George and Michelle were great as they took Helen practically every morning as I slept in. Thank you to you both!
Putting on makeup is a lot more fun with Aunt Michelle.

Enjoying the aquairum in Chicago. Helen was so worn out by this point it took her some time to get excited, but she ended up loving it.
We experienced the Windy City first hand as it was not only windy but rainy with the occasional snow.


And finally, Lately, Helen has been very into trying to dress herself. She's often met with frustration, but she keeps going.
Apparently shirts are made to go on top and bottom.
Yes, that is underwear. It seems to be Helen's preference when it comes to articles of clothing. It took me about five minutes the other day to convinve Helen that she could not go outside wearing my bra.

I send my love to everyone and hope to keep you better updated!

No comments: